It’s official! We are now looking for Class of 2014 models and yes, we are the studio that is taking TWO of our models to San Diego this year! If you would like to be an Allison Ragsdale Photography model and you are a Class of 2014 senior – go fill out the application! We already have a few Class of 2014 models and this year is going to be HUGE. We have spent the last few months thinking so big about the 2014 model program that no other photographers are going to be able to offer you, what we can. So don’t wait! Don’t miss out!
In 2013 we had 35 models from all the local schools. We also had a few models from more than 3 hours away. Here is what a few of the 2013 Models said about working with us.
“Going to Allison is definitley not like taking that awkward school photo every year that turns out terrible. Allison knows everthing about making you look great in a photo and not feeling out of place. The sessions are super fun and her photos always turn out absolutley amazing!!!!!!!!!” – Aubrey
“It is a very personable experience, Allison works really well with you to make you happy and makes you feel good about yourself. It is a very friendly, laid back environment but also very professional and a great company to work with.” – Kayla
We understand that you have a number of choices when it comes to having your senior pictures taken. We also understand that word of mouth is the best marketing. So in 2010 we started the very first model program in Durango. Since 2010, many other photographers in town have tried to copy our program. We knew we needed to make our model program “un-copyable”. So here is what our 2014 model program is going to look like.
1. One spring model session with professional hair and make up from the best salon in town, Hair Fusion (no other model program is willing to pay for you to be pampered professionally).
2. One Fall senior session. This is a standard session, like everyone at school gets, but with mind blowing pictures of you.
3. Themed summer session(s). Every year we come up with new ideas but some of the most popular are trash the dress (click here) and this year we took seniors to the carnival (click here) with professional hair and makeup and “stopped traffic”.
Ok time for the discounts:
4. For every friend you send in to us you receive a discount on your order. Every year someone sends us enough people to receive their order for free.
5. When you hit certain milestones such as referring 5 friends or 10 friends, you get amazing gifts. Last years was a big hit and this year is going to be even bigger.
6. All of our models are entered into our scholarship program. Every year we give cash away to someone for college. No really, we write a check, no questions asked. Try to find another model program that does that.
7. We paid for 10 of our models to be to be entered into the National Seniors Ignite Model Competition Event in San Diego March 3-6, 2013. Our models had a chance to win an all expense paid trip to San Diego to model in front of the best photographers in the world. Four of our models were chosen as finalists and two were chosen as winners! That’s right; two of our Class of 2013 models get to go to San Diego! AND we will create a portfolio of our models’ images when we get back. Again, try find another studio that will do that.
If you are interested, fill out our application (click here) or give us a call for more details.
We have had such an incredible group of models the last few years; we can’t wait to see how 2014 turns out!